|Office:||MW 648 (Columbus)|
|Research Areas:||Differential Equations|
Integrable systems and related topics including nonlinear PDEs, finite and infinite dimension. Lie algbras, classical and quantum field theories, and some applications to physical and engineering problems. Topological questions related to differential equations.
- Y. Kodama and J. Ye, "Toda hierarchy with indefinite metric II: Topology of the isospectral manifolds", Physica D, 121 (1998) 89-108.
- S. Aoyama and Y. Kodama, "Topological Landau-Ginzburg theory with rational potential and the dispersionless KP hierarchy", Comm. Math. Phys. 182 (1996) 185-219.
- Y. Kodama, "Young diagrams and N-soliton solutions of the KP equation", J. Phys. A: Math. Gen. 37 (2004) 11169-11190.
- L. Casian and Y. Kodama, "Toda lattice, cohomology of compact Lie groups and finite Chevalley groups;, Inventione Math. 165 (2006) 163-208.
- Y. Kodama and V. Pierce, "Geometry of the Pfaff lattices;, Inter. Math. Res. Notes, (2007) rnm120.
- S. Chakravarty and Y. Kodama, "Classification of the line-solitons of KPII;, J. Phys. A: Math. Theor., 41 (2008) 275209.