|Office:||MW 516 (Columbus)|
|Research Areas:||Analytic and arithmetic theory of automorphic forms and automorphic L-functions.|
MWF 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Nonvanishing of L-functions for GL(n,A_Q), Duke Math. J. 128, 2005, 199-207.
- Quantum variance for Hecke eigenforms, jointly with P.Sarnak, Ann. Sci. Ecole Norm. Sup. 37, 2004, 769-799.
- On Hecke L-series associated with cubic characters, Compositio Math. 140, 2004, 1191-1196.
- Nonvanishing of L-values and the Weyl law, Annals of Math. 154, 2001, 477-502.
- Low lying zeros of families of L-functions, jointly with H.Iwaniec and P.Sarnak, Inst. Hautes Etudes Sci. Publ. Math. 91, 2000, 55-131.