Robertson, G (Neil)
|Office:||MW 704 (Columbus)|
|Research Areas:||Graph Theory|
Graph structure theory pertaining to connectivity, surface embeddings, tree-structure, well-quasi-
ordering, colorings and graph-related matroid theory.
TR 11:30 am - 12:18 pm
- (with D. P. Sanders, P. D. Seymour and R. Thomas) The four-colour theorem, J. Combinatorial Theory, 70B (1997) 2--44.
- (with P. D. Seymour and Robin Thomas) Permanents, Pfaffian orientations, and even directed circuits, Annals of Math., 150 (1999) 929--975.
- (with Bojan Mohar) Flexibility of polyhedral embeddings of graphs in surfaces, J. Combinatorial Theory, 83B (2001), 38--57.
- (with P. D. Seymour) Graph Minors. XX. Wagner's conjecture, J. Combinatorial Theory, 92B (2004) 325--357.
- (with Maria Chudnovsky, Paul Seymour and Robin Thomas) The strong perfect graph theorem, accepted for publication in Annals of Mathematics, (2005)
- manuscript 148 pp.