Semester Advising Information
Disclaimer: All information, on this page and links branching from it, is subject to change without notice.
- AP-Calculus credit - Updated for Su13
- Calculus Options
- Changing Sections/Getting Into a Closed Course/Work Conflicts-no doc for Su13, Au13
- Changing Sequences
- Contact the Math Advisors
- Difficulties and Concerns
- Dropping Back to a Lower Course
- EM (Proficiency Exam) Credit
- Flowchart of Freshman Math courses (abbreviated)
- Flowchart Progression of Freshman Math courses (full)
- Freshman Forgiveness
- FAQ about Math Placement - Updated for Su13
- Honors Opportunities
- Majors and Minor in Math and Minor in Statistics
- Math as a Prerequisite to Science and Statistics Courses
- Math Placement Course Code Chart
- Math Placement Test Topics and Sample Problems
- Math GE Requirements for Baccalaureate Degrees
- Su13 Math Offerings
- Switching majors (Math to ENG or ENG to Math)
- Syllabi for some Freshman Semester Math Courses
- Transfer Credit - The Ohio State Math Dept. does NOT award transfer credit from Coursera, any MOOC's (including OSU's own MOOC) or free online math courses.
- If transferring from an international school, click here. Note: No pre-evaluations will be given for international schools.
- If transferring from a domestic school in the US, click here.
Last updated by devol-bevilacqua.1 on 05/22/13