Mathematics Advising Information in Quarters
Information Regarding Math Placement Options
- Mathematics Skills Assessment Test
- Math Course Codes, Math Course Sequencing Chart
- AP Conversion Table
- Frequently Asked Questions About Mathematics Placement
- Course Codes (L, M, N, R, S, T, U)
- Honors Opportunities
- Calculus Options
- Proficiency Test Information
- Dropping Back to a Lower Course
- Changing Sequences
- Freshman Forgiveness
- Department of Mathematics Resources/Services or Quick Reference
- Math/Stat Learning Center Information
- How to evaluate Math Transfer Credit
- Math GEC Requirements for BS/BA Degrees: Info about the required math courses for all undergraduate majors at OSU
- Math as a Prerequisite: Math prerequisites for various courses outside the Math Department
- Getting into a closed class or changing sections - Sp12
- The Mathematics Department statement on calculators and computers:
Students in Math 50 and 75 may use any non-graphing calculator.
Students in Math 104 and higher courses may use any graphing calculator no higher than the TI-84 (Texas Instrument).
Most math courses do not require a computer. Choose one for yourself that suits you best.
Last updated by devol-bevilacqua.1 on 02/06/12