ATTENTION NEW STUDENTS:
- Sample transfer credit evaluation front page and "Notes about your Math Evaluation"
- Transfer Credit Information: Information pertaining to math transfer credit and how to get it evaluated
YOU MUST RESOLVE ALL MATH CREDITS PRIOR TO ORIENTATION! The Math Advising Office is not available during orientation.
For further evaluation, see the checklist below. Materials must be faxed (614-292-0167),
emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
or brought to 100 Math Tower during the first 2 weeks of each quarter/semester.
- DARS Transfer Credit Report
- To find your Transfer Credit Report online, go to www.buckeyelink.osu.edu
- Click on the “Students” tab
- In "Students", scroll down to "Enrollment and Academic History" heading, click on “Transfer Credit Report”
- Log in with name.nn, click second button on left for Transfer Credit Report
- Click "Submit a new report"
- Click on "Open Audit" for Transfer Credit Report
- Print using the "Printer Friendly" link on the top right of the page
- Detailed Syllabi-needs the name of the textbook, the author and list of sections covered
o In addition International students need to provide
§ original syllabi with title of textbook and author (it would be most helpful if all information was enclosed in a sealed envelope from the previous University)
§ certified translations of the syllabi with title of textbook and author
- A copy of the transcript (International students: copy of your original transcript and a certified translation of the transcript)