The Mathematics Department statement on calculators and computers:
Students in Math 50 and 75 may use any non-graphing calculator.
Students in Math 104 and higher courses may use any graphing calculator no higher than the TI-84 (Texas Instrument).
Most math courses do not require a computer. Choose one for yourself that suits you best.
- Common Exam Schedule for Current Quarter: Exam Schedule for Math 50, 75, 104, 130, 131, 132, 148 and 150
- Course Catalog: Catalog listing for all the math courses
- Course Syllabi: Syllabi for all the undergraduate math courses
- Calculus Options: General information about the different Calculus sequences at Ohio State
- Honors Opportunities: Information about Honors Courses and Opportunities
- Math Sequences: Information about the prerequisite structure of the Math sequences
- Changing Math Sequences: Guidelines for changing math sequences
- Forgiveness of Special Courses: Courses required to forgive special course
- Getting into a Closed Math Section or Change a Section - Wi12
- Dropping Back to a Lower Course: Guidelines on how to drop to a lower course
- Math as a Prerequisite: Math prerequisites for various courses outside the Math Department
- Math Requirements for Baccalaureate Degrees: Information about the required math courses for all majors at OSU