Hello, Sam Alexander here.
Here is my personal webpage:
Xamuel.com. My email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are my academic publications so far.
- Alexander, S. (2013) Infinite graphs in systematic
biology, with an application to the species problem. Acta Biotheoretica 61 (2): 181--201.
- Alexander, S. (2013) The Theory of Several Knowing Machines. PhD Dissertation.
- Alexander, S. (2013) Biologically Unavoidable Sequences.
The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 20 (1).
- Alexander, S. (2013) The First-Order Syntax of Variadic Functions.
Notre Dame Journal of Formal Logic 54 (1): 47--59.
- Alexander, S. (2011) On
Guessing whether a Sequence has a Certain Property. The Journal of
Integer Sequences 14 (4).
- Alexander, S. (preprint) An axiomatic version of Fitch's paradox. To appear in Synthese.
- Alexander, S. (preprint) A machine that knows its own code.
To appear in Studia Logica.
- Alexander, S. (preprint) Guessing, mind-changing, and the second ambiguous class. Submitted.
- Alexander, S. (preprint) Arithmetical algorithms for elementary
patterns of resemblance. Submitted.
- Alexander, S. (preprint) Self-graphing equations. Submitted.
- Alexander, S. (2006) Formulas
for Computable and Noncomputable Functions. The Rose-Hulman
Undergraduate Mathematics Journal 7 (2).
- Alexander, S. (in preparation) The complexity of some cluster and species notions.
- Alexander, S. (in preparation) Self-referential theories.
- Alexander, S, de Bruin, A, Kornet, D.J. (in preparation) A simplified definition of internodons.
- Alexander, S. (in preparation) The substitution rule, the substitution lemma, and Fubini's theorem.
- Alexander, S. (2011) The Epistemological Surprise Examination Paradox. Notices of the American Mathematical Society 58 (4): 527 (Letters to the Editor).
- Alexander, S. (2011) A paradox related to the Turing Test. The
(6), page 90.
- Alexander, S. (2012) A purely epistemological version of Fitch's
The Reasoner 6 (4), pages 59-60.
- Alexander, S. (2012) Problem 11627. The American Mathematical
Monthly 119 (2), page 162.
- Alexander, S. (2013) Problem 11688. The American Mathematical Monthly 120 (1), page 77.
- Alexander, S. (preprint) This sentence does not contain the symbol X. Submitted.
Here are some online calculators I've programmed:
- The Inverse Graphing Calculator (featured on Reddit,
StumbleUpon, and many weblogs)
- The Formula Compiler
- The Patterns of Resemblance Ordinal Calculator
You can follow me on Twitter here.